This little gem is a twist on the classic chia seed chocolate mousse! It is dairy free, gluten free, paleo, refined sugar free yet tastes insane 🙂 This Sundae packs a punch and if you’re craving something indulgent, rich and full of nutrients and healthy fats then whip this up for dessert.
The recipe is:
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 cup sweetener (e.g. pure maple syrup)
- pinch of Himalayan salt
- (optional to add 1/2 an avocado)
Whip all of these together and refrigerate for at least a few hours
- 1 & 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 tablespoon sweetener of choice (I used brown rice syrup)
- Tiny pinch salt
- 1/2 tablespoon cacao powder
Spoon out the Mousse into a dessert cup, pour the chocolate sauce over it, and add berries, nuts and any toppings you like!