Hey lovelies! For my second post I thought I would share this ideal, easy summer recipe. Chocolate dipped strawberries are always my favourite snack to take to pot lucks, bbqs or catch-ups with friends. This recipe is sugar-free, gluten free, vegan, dairy free and tastes like heaven!
Home-made Cacao Choc Strawbs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- a pinch of Himalayan salt
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup or sweetener of choice
- Assortment of different toppings (I used cacao nibs, raw buckwheat grouts, sliced almonds and threaded coconut)
- Melt the coconut oil in a pot and leave to cool slightly
- Add cacao, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and mix until smooth and runny
- Dip strawbs into chocolate mixture
- Have little piles of toppings and roll choc dipped strawbs in topping
- Place on non-stick baking paper to cook and harden – refrigerate until ready to eat!