Since I have moved to LA I have been launched into Summer! This is ideal considering fruit and veges are my go-to quick meals and California is over-flowing with them!
This Watermelon Pizza is the perfect summer cocktail food, breakfast or light snack that is juicy, delicious and ridiculously simple.
- Yogurt (coconut yogurt for DF)
- Mixed fruit of choice
- Chopped nuts
- Pure Honey or pure maple syrup
- Cut the watermelon with a large knife into 2cm thick round slices
- Lay out watermelon slices and spread yogurt thickly (like a pizza sauce) on each slice
- Slice and arrange your berries and fruit on the yogurt layer
- Heat a pan, add a little coconut oil and toast your chopped nuts
- Sprinkle the toasted nuts over the watermelon ‘pizza’
- Drizzle the honey in a zig-zag across the watermelon and cut into 8 pieces
- ENJOY <3